Your Real Estate Professional Network in TN

With EXIT - Real Estate Success is Driven by Intention!

Forums

Forum Home > Real Estate Markets > Declutter Your Keychain

George Styron
Administrator

From Tuesday Tactics Newsletter December 28, 2010

CardStar: Declutter Your Keychain!

Keep the discounts, lose the membership tags.

Are you a member of one of those "rewards" programs at your local supermarket, where you only get your discounts if they scan that little plastic barcode attached to your keychain? If so, you're probably a member at a number of other stores. Your wallet or keychain is probably bulging with all of those little plastic tabs (and half the time you can't find them when you need them, right?).

Enter CardStar, an app for iPhone, Windows Mobile, Blackberry, and Android that allows you to consolidate your membership cards into one easy-to-scan screen! From the CardStar website:

"Tired of carrying around all those pesky reward and membership cards on your keychain or in your wallet?

Leave those bulky plastic "reward cards" and "club cards" at home! The CardStar App lets you easily store, manage and quickly retrieve your reward, club, and loyalty cards on your smart phone, where they can be scanned directly from your screen at most merchants."

CardStar also allows you to get a CardStar card if you'd rather not use the app. Now all of those cards can be consolidated into one simple, scannable solution: Cardstar

From Tuesday Tactics Newsletter December 28, 2010

--

George Styron

Exit MidSouth

Broker services

(615) 557-4890

December 28, 2010 at 4:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

April Walls

George…you must have taken a look at my key ring!

My keys could be a registered weapon…no kidding!! I have every membership, awards, discount and points card out there, oh yea…and KEYS!!! I’m going to give this app you suggested a try…can’t hurt. I’ll be sure to report back. In the meantime I’m going to share your idea/app with my Facebook friends.

Thanks so much!!

--

April R. Walls

EXIT REALTY GARDEN GATE TEAM

109 MAIN STREET

PORTLAND, TN 37148

615-323-0707

619-9481229

www.sumnercountytnhomes.com

April 28, 2012 at 12:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Upcoming Events

Wednesday, Oct 22 at 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday, Nov 5 at 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Sunday, Nov 9 at 12:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Wednesday, Nov 12 at 12:00 AM - 1:00 PM

Subscribe To Our Site

Testimonials

• "Hey Everyone, Im Derrick Miller, Broker of EXIT Realty Garden Gate Team in Portland Tn. We are a newer office in Tn. I bought our Independent office in late December of 2011 and..."
    Derrick Miller
    Broker/Owner
  • "Jean Marie Grumbles, The Regional Owner of EXIT MidSouth in Tennessee and Kentucky, has invited me many times to offer specialized Internet Marketing Trainings in her region and..."
    Jean Marie is Awesome...
  • "Just spent a week with Bob Lamb and Jeramie Taber at Exit Realty Head quarters; These Guys are the top of the scale in the REAL ESTATE BROKERS. We are so proud to have them in ..."
    George Styron
    Very Proud of Exit Bob Lamb

Reflect

"People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily."

Page Rank