Your Real Estate Professional Network in TN

With EXIT - Real Estate Success is Driven by Intention!

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Why use 2-10 Warranty

George Styron
Administrator

2-10 Warranty has over 30 years of home warranty protection

www.2-10.com

--

George Styron

Exit MidSouth

Broker services

(615) 557-4890

August 3, 2011 at 9:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

April Walls

Good Question!!

While 2/10 Warranty is a brand name for warranty home protection, there are several choices of home warranty protection out there…Our buyers & sellers can purchase with peace of mind. There are many different levels of protection to choose from with many different price points. Most companies offer extensions once your policy has reached its term.

Most people think a home protection plan (warranty) is just something for buyers. Did you know that there is protection for sellers while the home is offered for sale? It is true!! When I list a home for sale I suggest to the sellers that they offer their buyers a home protection plan such as 2/10 Warranty…they enjoy the benefits of the home protection plan. On two occasions I had my sellers enrolled in a home protection plan and they got to reap the benefits of the plan…

Home protection plans (warranties) are great selling features…a sort of “insurance” for buyers. In this market it could make your home more desirable that the one down the street…Just because you offered to provide a home protection (warranty).

http://www.2-10.com/

Happy Hunting

April Walls

EXIT REALTY GARDEN GATE REALTY

http://www.sumnercountytnhomes.com/agents/10-April-Walls/

--

April R. Walls

EXIT REALTY GARDEN GATE TEAM

109 MAIN STREET

PORTLAND, TN 37148

615-323-0707

619-9481229

www.sumnercountytnhomes.com

April 28, 2012 at 12:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Upcoming Events

Wednesday, Oct 22 at 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday, Nov 5 at 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Sunday, Nov 9 at 12:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Wednesday, Nov 12 at 12:00 AM - 1:00 PM

Subscribe To Our Site

Testimonials

• "Hey Everyone, Im Derrick Miller, Broker of EXIT Realty Garden Gate Team in Portland Tn. We are a newer office in Tn. I bought our Independent office in late December of 2011 and..."
    Derrick Miller
    Broker/Owner
  • "Jean Marie Grumbles, The Regional Owner of EXIT MidSouth in Tennessee and Kentucky, has invited me many times to offer specialized Internet Marketing Trainings in her region and..."
    Jean Marie is Awesome...
  • "Just spent a week with Bob Lamb and Jeramie Taber at Exit Realty Head quarters; These Guys are the top of the scale in the REAL ESTATE BROKERS. We are so proud to have them in ..."
    George Styron
    Very Proud of Exit Bob Lamb

Reflect

"People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily."

Page Rank